Fri, Nov 03|
Honey Rose Sisterhood Embodiment Workshop/ Mini Retreat
Cultivate Somatic Sexuality
Time & Location
Nov 03, 2023, 6:00 PM
SOMA Temple, Leocharous 6, Athina 105 62, Greece
About the Event
What is The Honey Rose Sisterhood?
The Honey Rose Sisterhood is a journey through the cycle of the rose, as an archytype, from seed to Honey Rose. The rose forms a healing spiral which offers us an opportunity to embody the frequencies and gifts of the rose at each stage of the rose cycle.
The Honey Rose Sisterhood is an embodiment course held two times per year (autumn & spring).
We meet for 3 days, over a weekend. I call it a mini retreat because we leave our daily life to put our focus entirely on the course, we retreat at SOMA Temple, but we go to our own homes to sleep at night.
What is Somatic Sexuality?
It is the internal awareness of the soma(body) and it's sensations, feelings, emotions, images and sometimes words in relation to sexual expression. By becoming more attuned and attentive to the body in this way it opens the door to healing and transformation.
Each day I will guide you in methods for attaining Somatic Sexuality. There will be Intuitive Inquiry, Embodiment practices of breathwork, sound expansion, self-touch & movement, Somatic Experiencing, Womb Dream Journeys and Ceremony that will support your journey of blossoming into a Honey Rose.
Who are the women that join ?
- The women who join Honey Rose Sisterhood have already begun their personal growth journey in some form.
- They are searching for more freedom in their sexual expression.
- They desire a deeper connection to their womb, yoni (vulva), Divine Feminine, and eroticism.
- They know about or have experienced for themself the Mother wound (how your Mother's unprocessed trauma has impacted you) or the Sister wound (jelousy/envy, competition, back-stabbing, exclusion, etc. amoung females) and want to heal that wound for themself and/or the collective.
- They have something they want to heal or transform and want to experience Somatic Sexuality as a way to do that.
What are the benefits of this course?
- Learn true intimacy with your body
- Heal trauma & wounding from sexual suppression & social conditioning
- Overcome body shame
- Express from the body
- Accept self and other women with love and compassion
- Normalize pleasure & sexual expression
- Own sexuality, become sexually sovereign
- Feel sacredness of pleasure and orgasm
- Give pleasure an honored role
- Accept erotic self without shame or fear
Dates, Times, Etc.
Friday 3rd November 6:00-10:00
Saturday 4th November 6:00-10:00
Sunday 5th November 5:00-9:00
(A light dinner will be served each session)
*All practices and exercises are an invitation. You are not required to do them and can always choode the level which you want to engage in the practices and exercises. You are encouraged to stay within your personal boundaries and consent with yourself at all times.
This is a trauma informed workshop yet there may be triggers and uncomfortable feelings or moments that arise for you. If you are unsure if you are prepared to enter a space like this please contact me directly for a clarity call.
BONUS After completing this course, you will be invited into The Honey Pot. The Honey Pot is an exclusive circle that offers support and accountability of what is learned from this course and to adapt pleasure on purpose into your life.
Sessions take place in person at SOMA Temple, Leocharous 6, Monastiraki, Athens, Greece, T.K. 10562
Limited seats available.